Making the next remodel revolutionary
You’re invited to 8th Annual Micro Focus Government Solutions Summit Thursday, March 8.
With the passage of the Modernize Government Technology (MGT) legislation, President Trump’s American Innovation initiative and drive for accountability on Cybersecurity and budgetary spend, as well as a fifth round of grades for FITARA, we continue to see slow but steady progress on innovation yet little erosion in the 80% of Federal IT budgets devoted to legacy systems. No one disputes the need for change; Shared Services initiatives date back to the Bush administration and Cloud initiatives to the Obama administration.But with this new remodel, how can we make change revolutionary instead of evolutionary?
- Learn best practices and new business strategies from government leaders and Micro Focus Government Solutions executives on the following innovative technologies:
- Delve into new solutions for Big Data analytics and information management
- Hear latest on IT transformation including Monitoring and Automation of Hybrid IT
- Learn about DevOps tools including Continuous Assessment, Delivery & Deployment, Integration & Testing and Operations
- Explore leading security solutions; including Application development and security, Security Data analytics and Encryption Data security
- Meet with 300+ government industry executives, including top C-level professionals from agencies like the FBI, DHS, GSA and more
- Take advantage of complimentary access to the event for all government employees and system integrators
Stay "in the know"
Follow us on Twitter @MicroFocusGov or search
#GovFocus18 on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Learn the latest Summit announcements including
sessions, agenda, speakers and more.